• A strong client management calibre, greatly involve in maintaining client relations during the deal and provide expertise ranging from product-specific to industry-specific.
• Proactive and self driven in bringing clientele into the business.
• Carry out research and analysis on issuers.
• Support DCM desk in deal execution and actively supporting the execution team on an ad-hoc basis.
• Commentary on daily morning highlight macro / credit issuer events, flow comments, overnight market overview and important events etc.
This is a position requires a fixed income sales experience from Investment banking background with highly self-motivated calibre to drive and grow with the business.
Education & Experience
• Strong academic background in Bachelor's Degree is necessary
• At least 3 years relevant experience within the fixed income industry.
• Strong command in Microsoft Office; experience with VBA is a plus.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
• Excellent organisation and communication skills as client management is main part of the role.
What's on Offer What's on offer? This is a rare opportunity for a position in which the successful applicant will be working closely with the managing director to drive the business, and make a positive impact to the company. This opportunity provides a steep learning curve and also more of an interactive environment for the candidate to grow, which is quite a different working experience compared to other firms in the market