We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SHANXI SECURITIES CO., LTD ("Shanxi Securities" Stock Code: 002500.SZ) and a fast growing international financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong since 2006. We provide securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management and investment banking services to global corporate, institutional clients and retail clients. We are looking for committed, dedicated and high-caliber financial professionals.
- Mainly responsible for building up fixed income sales and distribution platform
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with bond investors including sales coverage for institutional investors
- Provide feedback on market demand to primary bond transactions including amount, pricing, deal structures etc.
- Collect investors' orders for primary bond transactions
- Manage account opening of bond investors and co-ordinate internally with other departments on the set up of relationship
- Ensure all transactions undertaken with clients to meet with relevant rules and regulations imposed by the regulators
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications, e.g. CFA is advantageous
- Minimum 5 years of bond sales experience (strong track record for primary market preferred), with sound relationship with bond investors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume to Human Resources Department (1). by post to Unit A, 29/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong; or (2). by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.