- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 01 Dec 17
Fixed Income Product Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Product management and business development of fixed income products for Retail Clients
Support WM Business Strategies across Investment Products via Project Implementation and Management
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* To monitor and analyze business KPIs and take necessary actions as to attain business goals
* To explore and develop fixed income products that are competitive in the market, appealing to clients and can satisfy client needs.
* To collaborate with stakeholders to formulate and implement viable strategies / process development to boost up sales turnover
* To develop sales and operational process to cope with the regulatory and internal requirements and ensure satisfactory audit rating for the team.
* To ensure all products offered are governed by valid CAs and follow GWM standards
* To lead and deliver projects assigned for the business initiatives on a timely basis to meet the changing business environment and satisfy customer needs, and help the Bank to strengthen its competitive position within the industry
* To liaise with stakeholders to ensure smooth running of day to day process
* To help out team members to develop their own technical skills and knowledge on product manager through day-to-day on-the-job guidance and discussion
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
* University graduate with experience and knowledge in Financial Markets
* Solid experience in product management role, preferably with at least 5 years experience
* Preferably with project management experience
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Able to work independently or as a team
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/Dec/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.