Fixed Income Portfolio Manager (Asset Management)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Our client is a large financial institution with a strong presence in Greater China region. They have gone through a healthy expansion in the last couple of years due to increasing business and has a very stable management team. They are currently seeking a talented individual to join them in their Investment Management Department, reporting directly to an Executive Director.
- Report to the Executive Director of Investment Management Department;
- Structuring, pricing, market making and trading of fixed income and OTC products;
- Act as risk manager and product owner for the abovementioned products;
- Assist the company in strategic planning, business and product development; devise and articulate strategies to develop fixed income / OTC business;
- Drafting and updating policies and working procedures;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Employer may from time to time designate.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent disciplines;
- At least 5 to 7 years related experience in fixed income gained from financial institutions or investment corporation;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Existing network within investors community and good understanding of investor sentiment;
- Self-motivated candidates with leadership ability will find a highly rewarding career within a stable organization with aggressive global growth;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua.