Our clients, Top Financial Institutes and Asset management, are currently looking for high caliber candidates to join their expanding team. The role can be Fixed Income PM or head of fixed income depends on experience.
Fixed Income Portfolio Manager / RO 9 / Head of Asset management
- Manage USD/RMB fixed income products covering both high yield and investment grade bonds;
- Closely monitor the performance of assigned investment portfolios to ensure the investment objectives are achieved;
- Work closely with analysts and other investment managers to generate investment ideas and make investment decision;
- Participate in fund marketing, product development when necessary;
- Implement investment policy, strategy and research;
- Assist in other ad hoc duties assigned.
- At least 8 years' proven fund management experience especially in fixed income products;
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- Strong business network;
- Presentable, result-driven with strong initiative and drive to succeed;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.