Our client is a Listed Brokerage House (with SFC license in Type 1, 2, 4, 6, 9). They have been established in HK for over 10 years. They are now looking for a Fixed Income PM to join the Asset Management Team.
- Formulate and implement fixed-income investment strategy and constantly evaluate and optimize the portfolios;
- Conduct fundamental research on USD bonds markets, including both IG and HY bonds
- Conduct research on the macroeconomy, yield curve changes and the yield trend of fixed income investment products to generate ideas on asset allocation
- Monitor performance, risk exposures and portfolio margin in portfolios
- Assist in team management and guide junior colleagues
- Degree holder in Finance, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics and other related majors,
- At least 6-8 years of fixed income investment and research experience, those with outstanding investment performance in the past are preferred
- Familiar with various investment tools in overseas markets, with solid basic knowledge of financial investment and strong practical investment operation skills
- Candidates with strong personal connections in the bond market is a plus
- Great communication skills and coordination ability with teamwork spirit.
***personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only