Our client is a leading Chinese securities firm, and they are hiring a Fixed income PM to join their asset management team.
- Report to the Head of Asset Management
- Develop and execute a clear, disciplined and sustainable investment process that produces strong ideas
- Manage a portfolio of authorized and private fixed income funds in accordance with established trading and risk parameters
- Responsible for portfolio construction and management process for fixed income investments, especially public bonds
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in the fixed income market, formulate investment strategies and manage the investments.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis on investment products and due diligence when necessary
- Contribute to informed debates within the team, as well as participate in top down discussions on portfolio positioning and asset allocation
- Participate in marketing presentations.
- Set AUM targets and business development growth plans
- Over 10 years of working experience and proven track record in fixed income portfolio management
- Strong expertise in fixed income markets and/or research
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Enfusion, MS-Office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills