Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
The incumbent joins the team to cover fixed income markets, including macroeconomic analysis and credit research on global investment grade and high yield bonds with an emphasis in Asia, work closely with portfolio managers.
- Report to the Head of Fixed Income Credit Research
- Primary focus on Asian USD bond market (both IG and HY) with a focus on LGFVs, and will cover selective global issuers in conjunction with portfolio needs
- Actively meet and discuss with market participants, including issuers, banks, rating agencies;
- Analyze financial statements, attend management meetings, build financial models, analyze bond covenants and articulate market information/investment opinions
- Participate in investment team and client meetings for relative value discussions. Offer fundamental input on credit trades and offer research perspective on portfolio construction issues
- Other ad hoc projects / tasks
- Undergraduate degree holder of Economics, Finance or other relevant subjects, CFA charter holder preferred
- Minimum 3 years of fixed income research experience at financial institutions
- Deep knowledge of LGFV research framework, knowledgeable in onshore public financings and energy sector
- Skillful in both top-down macroeconomic analysis and bottom-up issuer research are requisite
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and computing skills desired, with knowledge of standard desktop software tools required (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to distill a substantial amount of qualitative and quantitative information (operational and financial) into a succinct, coherent and actionable investment thesis
- Strong work ethic and team player; ability to work with all levels
- Good command of spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)