Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
The FICPM is the focal point of contact amongst internal stakeholders, not limited to Sales & Marketing Team, Fixed Income Fund Managers and Investment Team, in delivering sales and marketing project/task and request for proposal.
- Report to the Chief Investment Officer
- Work closely with Fixed Income Fund Managers and Analysts based in HK and Beijing to shape investment commentary in articulate format including investment method, portfolio positioning, strategies, and market insight for institutional client retention and new business acquisition
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing Team in client/investor/gate-keeper/consultant facing
- Create pitch books, compile RFP to fulfill business pitches
- Ensure all regular and ad-hoc client reports/queries are produced/answered and distributed in a timely manner
- Assess new product ideas and strengthen product positioning with competitive features and selling points
- Provide internal trainings to HK and Beijing’s Sales Teams
- Prepare regular reports for the Investment Committee Meeting
- Closely monitor competition landscape and provide peer analysis insights
- Master Degree in Finance, Economic or related discipline preferred
- Min. 8 years’ Fixed Income experience in asset management domain with solid investment-related client-facing skill sets and knowledge. International and institutional marketplace exposure are definitely an asset
- Equip with strong and practical knowledge of fixed income asset classes, particularly onshore China bond, Asia USD bond, attribution analysis, and portfolio construction techniques
- Outstanding English and Mandarin presentation and writing skills
- Ability to effectively manage diverse deliverables in strict timelines
- A responsible and highly self-motivated team player in workload sharing. Strong sense of ownership and excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office, Bloomberg and Wind
- Passionate about own profession with long term career development mindset
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)