See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture .
Global Capital Markets (GCM
) serves as the nexus between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. GCM comprises traditional market coverage and underwriting groups, as well as a number of product groups focused on providing customized capital structure solutions for our clients. You work with clients on complex, innovative financing and risk management solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Working with the Fixed Income Capital Markets (FICM) Debt Syndicate
team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the structuring and execution of fixed income capital markets transactions for our clients. The responsibilities of this role include
• Working closely with senior syndicate bankers on client pitching, deal execution, and book building
• Responsibility for credit analysis, pricing/valuation, deal structuring, support underwriting processes
• Work closely and build strong relationships with a wide array constituents across the firm, including global FICM syndicate, FID sales & trading, IBD/GCM coverage, PWM, as well as external investor clients
• Providing pricing and market conditions updates to clients and bankers
• Working closely with senior bankers on client-pitching strategies, including providing market and transactions update Qualifications: Skills Required:
• Have 3+ years of experience in debt capital markets syndicate
• Hold an undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics or other related disciplines
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese
• Strong quantitative / analytical and modeling skills
• Deal execution experience across sovereign, investment grade, and high yield capital markets
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment