1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 3-5 years of experience in Fixed Income research 3) Conduct in-depth and timely research
- Preparing in-depth and timely research reports on China, Asian and Global Credit Markets as well as macro credit issues;
- Present the research results and provide recommendations or trading ideas to Portfolio Manager;
- Prepare daily and monthly commentary report for both internal and external use;
- Participate in business and product development process when necessary;
- Assist in ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- CPA, CFA holder will be a plus;
- With 3-5 years' research experience from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions, candidates with multi-industrial knowledge is a plus;
- Sound knowledge in Global Fixed Income Markets is preferable, experience on macro-research is a plus;
- Eligibility or Type 4 & 9 representative license holder under SFC for regulated activity;
- Passionate for an investment career path and a strong desire for knowledge; and
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary.