Fixed Income Analyst
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Executive Director & Head of Fixed Income
- Skillful in both top-down macroeconomic analysis and bottom-up issuer research are requisite
- Primary focus on Asian credits (both IG and HY) and cover some global issuers in conjunction with portfolio needs
- Analyze financial statements, attend management meetings, build financial models, analyze bond covenants and articulate market information/investment opinions
- Participate in investment team and client meetings for relative value discussions. Offer fundamental input on credit trades and offer research perspective on portfolio construction issues
- Other ad hoc projects / tasks
- Undergraduate degree holder of Economics, Finance or other relevant subjects, CFA designation preferred
- Minimum 2 years of fixed income research experience at financial institutions
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and computing skills desired, with knowledge of standard desktop software tools required (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to distill a substantial amount of qualitative and quantitative information (operational and financial) into a succinct, coherent and actionable investment thesis
- Strong work ethic and team player; willingness to work with people at all levels to promote the common interest
- Good command of spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)