Financial Reporting, Principal
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Handle financial reporting accurately and efficiently in accordance to the requirement of IFRS and manage investment accounting to support management on reviewing investment & unit linked performance Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the assigned reports to be submitted to regulator or Group finance:
- Oversee the outsourcing quality of investment accounting performed by outsource party
- Ensure investment & unit linked accounting and reporting are in accordance to the requirements of IFRS and the AIA accounting policy
- Coordinate the timely and accurate preparation and consolidation of IFRS reporting
- Assist in system modification and make recommendation in workflow to streamline the process
- Provide analytical support to management
- Assist in budgeting management, including budget planning, budget monitoring
Support on finance projects:
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as Human Resources, IT, other departments, etc.) to deliver the result.
- Assist in system development and perform UAT.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- You are required to obtain relevant licenses if your job involves in regulated activities
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 6-8 years relevant experience
- Sound insurance accounting knowledge and experience is a plus
- Knowledge in up-to-date accounting standards
- Experience in mass data analytics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.