Our client is a global insurance firm. An opportunity has arisen for a Finance professional to support their daily operations on a project basis.
- Handling daily financial reporting operation and ensuring financials are properly and accurately
- Providing analytical support to management
- Handling month-end closing such as investment summary, account reconciliations, and fixed assets register
- Monitoring processes and procedures suggest process improvement and system enhancements
- Assisting in annual audit and review
- Performing other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- A qualified accountant and a Degree holder with Accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years experience with an Insurance company
- Able to work under pressure, handle multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Team player, self-motivated, and attention to details and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills and knowledge in up-to-date accounting standards
- Experience with SAP system is a plus
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.