- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Financial Markets Project Manager (12 months)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Financial Markets Project Manager (12 months)We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of a programme of business initiatives as part of a wider Financial Market's business strategy. This involves working across multiple teams including Banking, Operations, Risk, Technology, Financial Market, etc. The role entails significant complexity and scale in terms of the number of processes, countries, systems architecture, stakeholders, client base and pacing the rate of change to ensure quality deliverables. The candidate must have experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment and have proven track record in completing multiple projects successfully.
The Role Responsibilities
- Define and build an efficient Project and delivery structure
- Develop, own and manage the plans for successful delivery
- Responsible for ensuring overall planning, tracking and reporting of all milestones, tasks and deliverables including inter-dependencies across all work-streams
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks which may have an impact on costs / delivery timelines
- Prioritising and re-planning to maximise delivery of business benefits from the capabilities developed
- Bridge the information flow between the Business Form and PSC to ensure the below:
- Progress, key risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions, constraints and seek support to remove roadblocks
- Reporting PSC RAG status to Business Forum
- Quantify the impact on time, cost and quality of risks, issues and change requests to the Business Forum/ PSC, enabling them to make informed decisions
- Raise issues and risks to the required governance forums
- Identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in managing, delivering and strategic projects, programs and initiatives
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and written / verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple project portfolios, scheduling, resources planning, and managing budgets, ensuring projects are completed at a high level of quality, within projected budgets, scopes and schedules
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.