Financial Institutions Portfolio Credit Manager | AD-Director | Hong Kong
- $1.1 - 1.4m HKD + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 19 Sep 17
A leading APAC bank is seeking to hire an AD/Director for its Financial Institutions Group. The role will have a regional coverage working with a strong portfolio of clients (Banks, Sovereigns, Funds, NBFI and Insurance Companies. This will have 2 direct reports This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join an international business that offers strong career progression.
- Support the development of sector risk capacity and portfolio optimisation strategies
- Oversees the credit process and sign-off of credit submissions before being submitted to Credit for approval.
- Meet with clients as necessary to undertake debt origination responsibilities.
- Overview of all aspects credit facilities within Financial Institutions Group
- Monitor sovereign and client credit quality as necessary to manage risk, and optimise client
- Lead research and analysis to develop sovereign and industry/sector expertise
- Oversight of client portfolio and strategic reporting for the sector
For more information please apply to this advert or contact email@example.com