Financial Engineer - Market Finance - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Key responsibilities Origination of transactions / creation of new businesses:
Execution of transactions:
- Design tailor-made solutions, products, services and tools for clients, taking into account, in particular, the accounting and regulatory/prudential angles for both SG and clients
- Prepare / follow-up New Product Committees
- Make sure solutions are sufficiently pushed towards clients, coordinating with sales
- Review documentation in accordance with SG internal standards
- Ensure that transactions are lawful and compliant with SG business principles and SG internal rules(including, but not limited to rules defined in the Engineering Handbook)
- Obtain validations from the various departments of the bank in accordance with the relevant procedures
- Ensure scarce resources are properly used (liquidity, balance-sheet, LCR, NSFR...) and minimum profitability requirements are reached (ROE, ROA, ROLE...)
- 2- 5 Years of experience
- Degree in Finance, Engineering
- Fluent in English
The Global Market engineering team driving engineering activities across the market activities (pricing ,trade ideas,
central structuring, advisory and product marketing) across all products. Our engineering expertise is highly
successful and globally recognised.
5 expertise to remain at the forefront of innovation:
- A Pricing & Development Group to CREATE innovative solutions & investment strategies,
- A Flow Strategy & Solutions Group to INFLUENCE the market with efficient trade ideas generation,
- A central Cross Structuring Group to BUILD the most efficient issuance and execution framework for clients,
- A central Product Marketing team to EXPLAIN and broadcast product expertise.
- A central Digital, Automation Tactical team to provide tools and AUTOMATE services to our clients.
Fully coordinated advisory, product and marketing deliveries: bringing just ONE MARK in front of clients.
Product continuum, flow and non-flow vanilla to flow and non-flow exotics.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 2020/12/04
Publication date: 2020/11/06