Financial Engineer - Financial Engineering Hong Kong
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the production of the daily activity of Fixed Income and Hybrid financial products
- Be a point of reference for Sales with regard to price explanation, costs breakdown and payoff education.
- Price products in an accurate and timely manner, with special attention to funding related charges and regulatory costs
- Liaise and negotiate with Trading to price and design suitable solutions
- Assist seniors in building client pitches, designing products and pushing our product offer.
- Help building a robust and automated pricing platform by improving our current systems.
- Participate actively in the migration to digital tools
- Work closely in collaboration with Sales/trading/R&D/Operations/Legal/IT
: He/she will cover Asia ex-Japan with a focus on Greater China Business (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong). Profile Required Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
- Appetite and knowledge on capital markets, with a preference for FX, Rates and Credit
- Strong academic and scientific background, Knowledge of Fixed Income models
- Sound coding skills (VBA, Python) and technology friendly attitude
- Eager to learn and to have an impact
- Exhibit positive mindset and capacity to adapt and build strong relationships
- Mandatory English, Mandarin proficiency strongly preferred.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions. Mission Statement & Core Functions:
The candidate will be part of the Financial Engineering team within SG Global Markets. More specifically he/she will work in the Pricing team focused on Fixed Income and Hybrid Structures.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000TRM
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 29/11/2019
Date of publication: 30/10/2019