- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ZH GlobalExec Resources Ltd
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Our client is a comprehensive financial services and wealth management group active in financial services, wealth management, family office and principal investment, with its business and client portfolio spreading across Asia, North America and Europe.
- Design and implement Group Finance policies and programs that support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization in HK and other continentals like Europe and America;
- manage and monitor the group finance projects;
- Providing advice for the investment structuring, performing monitoring controls over portfolio companies;
- Liaising with various internal and external parties
- lead teams in articulating financial requirements in finance and cross-bank system projects, participating in systems development and implementation of regulatory requirements and new initiatives.
- Analyze and review business profitability, investigate margin leakages and recommend early mitigation actions
- Communicate and handle interaction with the different departments and services of the company in order to maximize the company's financial results
- Bachelor's degree holder in accounting, finance, economics or its equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge in Senior Finance positing gained from the sizable and diversified organization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Working experience in the Europe & China market will be an advantage
- Familiar with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets (Equities & Fixed Income) products and services Proven track record in team management at the international and local team level
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Good computer skills in MS Office.