Financial Data Control Manager, Capital Market
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, an European investment bank is seeing a experienced manager to join their data control team as manager. The manager will be accountable for the data governance framework implemented in the Region and responsible for coordinating data governance.
- Support the data quality management framework in the Region, in particular by managing effective escalation and remediation process, and ensuring effective use of data quality management tools
- Working in collaboration, in liaison with the data owners, for data integrity at each step of the life cycle of the data Production; Aggregation / transformation and Controls
- Ensures that all actors involved data management have explicit responsibilities about data integrity and quality
- produce new reports to assess data availability and data sourcing approach for senior business stakeholders
- Ensures that proper controls framework around data is in place and compliant with Group requirement and any applicable regulation
- Ensure accountability over the data origination processes, and data inputs and data controls are formally defined;
- Implement key risk indicators to monitor data quality in the Region and share them with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure effective implementation of data quality management systems and tools;
- Is responsible for any remediation plan identified as part of new regulations
- Establishes and communicate the overall objectives on management of data integrity and quality;
- Bachelor degree holder with solid experience in data management
- Strong project leadership and management skills to lead organizational change
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Organizational agility with the ability to drive large, cross-functional data management programs
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision
For a confidential inquiry, please feel free to reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.