Our client is an international banking group. They are looking to hire additional contractors (12 months ‘contract) into their Financial Crime Compliance team.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Principal point of referral for all relevant investigations, which may originate from various internal or external sources.
- Continuously monitor and action requests that arrive in the regional enquiries’ inbox.
- The provision of timely and reliable assessment on potential financial crime risks to improve risk management decisions within the team.
- Ensure that all cases are correctly entered onto the case management system.
- Working closely with the KYC, Client Due Diligence (CDD), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Financial Crime Compliance/ Fraud/ AML Investigations experience preferred (Candidate with more years’ experience would be considered as Assistant Manager)
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft software
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English