Financial Controller - Family Office (Private Equity)
about the company.
Our client is a well-established family office focusing on private equity investments in Hong Kong and PRC. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Controller to join their Hong Kong office. about the team.
You will work with a small Finance team which offers an energetic and friendly work culture. about the job.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead and manage:
skills & experiences required.
- Finance Operations - Review daily accounting, financial reporting, inter-company reconciliations and oversee month-end closing process
- Financial Analysis - Perform analytical review of P&L and Group performance; revenue projection, profitability analysis and cost control initiatives
- Budgeting - Participate in annual budgeting exercise for legal entities in Hong Kong
- Cash Management - Closely monitor liquidity and capital ratio, ensure sufficient funds and financing for the business
- Financial Control - Implement new accounting policies to enhance team efficiency, ensure all procedures comply with group and audit guidelines
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Financial Reporting/ Financial Control plus Big 4 audit
- Excellent leadership skills to supervise juniors in the team
- Open-minded, flexible, open to new ideas
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com