My client, a Regional Private Equity Fund, is seeking for a team player to play a key role to manage finance related activities for the firm, as well as working with the deal teams on structuring, tax & accounting and investment management activities.
- Manage internal financial reporting, management accounts & audit for the group
- Manage financial related matters for all investment projects: accounts, audits, valuations, subscriptions & distributions, investment performance, tax, etc.
- Manage US & international reporting to the US and other global investors
- Manage corporate secretarial, banking and payments related matters for the group and maintain records & filings
- Review the corporate accounting report and financial returns reports to SFC and MAS, ensure financial compliance with SFC and MAS rules on regular basis
- Coordinate with Senior Management and Shareholders on tax planning & filing in the related jurisdictions for the group’s investments and private equity projects
- Manage external parties including auditors, valuers, fund administrators, etc.
- Coordinate with deal team on compliance (KYC/AML) related matters and financial due diligence on the projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above with Membership in ACCA/CPA
- 5-7 years experiences in accounting & finance with a big 4 accounting firm
- Strong English Proficiency
- Self-starter with exceptional communication skills, attitude & work ethic and can lead and manage work tasks independently and efficiently
- Collaborative and ability to manage in an environment of continuous change
- Results-oriented: ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- Understanding of private equity or fund management is a plus
- Experience in compliance / tax / structuring would be advantageous