Headquartered in Hong Kong, Gaia Group owns and operates a string of western fine dining, casual dining and Chinese restaurants. Over the past 18 years the Group has grown to a portfolio of over 30 restaurants with a distinguish portfolio of brands at prime locations across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Bangkok. With a track record of success, the Group continues to expand in Asia incorporating new food concepts and modern designs, and hereby invites talents to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the operations of the Group’s Finance & Accounting Department – including but not limited to financial and managements reporting account management, budgeting controlling, case flow management, financial performance analysis and forecasts & Account payable process etc.
- Act as a business partner to drive business initiatives, revenue targets and recommend changes for process improvements
- Provide timely analysis and recommendations on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, capital expenditure, breakeven analysis and tax planning;
- Formulate and implement policies and systems for financial structure management and corporate governance;
- Design and implement fit-for-purpose financial reporting policies, processes, financial structure management mechanisms, automated tools and systems and establish corporate governance to safeguard the compliance and efficiency of the group’s financial and accounting operations;
- Ensure all internal control, accounting processes, transactions and accounting information are managed in accordance with Hong Kong's accounting standards
We will be a good match if you
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in Accountancy, Finance, or related discipline, with a professional accounting qualification (preferably CPA qualified);
- Have a minimum of 9 years solid experience with at least 3 years proven experience in financial leadership in F&B or FMCG industry, previous working experience in sizeable or listed company is preferred;
- Strong sense of business acumen, analytical, communication and reporting skills;
- Mature, agile and demonstrate a positive mindset
- Proficiency in computer literacy, open-minded mindset in embracing new-gen accounting and control system
- Superior attention to details, well-organized
- Previous experience in M&A is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese; Putonghua is essential;
Medical insurance, birthday and marriage leaves, compassionate leaves, staff discount and offers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only