Sadella Advisory is a cross-border M&A advisory boutique based in Hong Kong specialized in providing advisory services to financial institutions and MNCs in Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East. We are looking for a high-caliber candidate who meets the following criteria.
- Participate in the execution of M&A transactions across different sectors
- Perform support on research, financial analysis, modelling and evaluation activities
- Assist in deal origination including the preparation of pitchbooks, presentation materials and proposals
- Provide the deal valuation and due diligence processes
- Maintain specific databases to support the senior members on the team
- Interact directly with clients and partners of advisory companies
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years (analyst) or 3-5 years (associate) of corporate finance
- Knowledge of cross-border M&A and related accounting and business concepts
- Solid work ethic, motivation level and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of a second European language is a plus
Interested candidates, please apply online with your latest CV and current/expected salary.