Our client is a US Fortune 500 Medical Device company with around 100,000 employees globally, they're looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Performs and analyzes financial modeling, economic research, trends and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, cash flow, investments, and cost against budget, variance analysis, forecasting, financial planning and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and/or income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compiles and consolidates financial plans and provides insights to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
- May provide analysis on business development and may monitor business performance by unit, division or group.
- 5-7 years of experience in Big 4 Firm and MNC FP&A (medical industry is ++)
- Fluent in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin