Our client is now actively searching Japanese Speaking staff in Hong Kong. Salary = Neg (based on current earnings)
- Manage productive working relationship with banks to develop new strategic financial solutions
- Conduct financial analysis in the relevant projects
- Track the market dynamics for loan and trade
- Collaborate with external lawyer to negotiate financing contract with banks
- Responsible for completing pre-financing conditions and withdrawing funds on time according to the progress of the project
- Facilitate regular report to shareholders and external regulators
- Liaise with other functions to answer the queries concerning company strategy from financiers, or regulators
- Prepare compliance certificates and KYC information to existing financiers regularly
- Follow up with treasury and liquidity management as well as bank account management
- Act as a gatekeeper to operate within a control environment and ensure the accuracy and completeness of payment
- Other extra duties or business trips as required by direct manager and senior management
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Economics or other related background
- Proven experience in finance, accounting or similar for more than 2 years
- Experience in dealing with banks and financial institutions is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Comprehension of finance fundamentals and loan products
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Self-motivated, independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure
- Native level of Japanese speaking + Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Chinese (either Cantonese and Mandarin) is advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.