My client is an integrated financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong, and it is supported by the mainland and targeting in the global market. They are now looking to hire a finance VP to account for full-range of daily accounting functions and monthly report. The successful candidate will join the 11-people’s finance team and will report directly to the team leader.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance AVP or VP, as the company has been actively implementing diversified business strategies and set up an overall layout of main business segments including Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Equity, Structured Finance, etc.
- Preparation of month end closing and cash flow management
- Prepare monthly reports to Headquarters
- Prepare monthly consolidation, financial and management report for the business unit
- Monitor and review financial records
- Ensure accounting and finance procedures comply with legal accounting standards
- Address ad-hoc requests and participate in projects and assignments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree major in Accounting or Finance. With professional accreditation such as CPA or at equivalent.
- Qualified accountant or auditor with at least 5 years' relevant experience
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work independently, efficiently and under pressure in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage;