Finance System Testing Manager
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Assist Data, Processes & Testing Lead to manage external professional service for IFRS 17 Testing Support Engagement
Manage the IFRS 17 entire test execution throughout all project testing stages and cycles and statutory and regulatory requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
- Testing Planning
- Support Data, Processes & Testing Lead to develop and deliver testing plan for all project testing stages covering budget, resources, team formation, deliverables, communication plan, defect management, timeline, drive solution engine teams to establish test cycle & scenario planning, cases development following Testing Strategy and Framework
- Testing Execution
- Manage the IFRS 17 entire test execution throughout all project testing stages and cycles to meet with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- According to Testing Plan, lead and drive Testing Execution process from preparation stage to testing closure
- Manage defect management process, analyze, track & monitor testing progress and program change & release management
- Communicate defect management process & procedure to stakeholders to ensure standard and response KPI is followed
- Identify risks and issues and manage proper escalation if needed
- Testing Reporting
- Define and prepare periodic Testing Report for testing team and management
- Chair periodic Test Result Review meeting for progress and action updates
- Testing Stage Exit
- Review and assess testing progress to gauge for proper exit for each project testing stage based on defined acceptance criteria
- Manage handover process of conditional leftover for next project stage
- Education, Degree holder in Finance or IT discipline
- 8 to 10 years solution testing experience with life insurance or finance sector exposure on large size regional projects
- Excellent communication skills, confident when communicating with differing levels of stakeholders regionally
- Experience with common test tools and familiar with defect and change management processes
- Strong problem management skills
- Self-driving and positive attitude
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others to achieve common goal
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.