Finance Officer, Expense
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Responsible for payable function, including account reconciliation, daily payment operation, month-end & year-end payable deliverable. Involve in regulatory / audit / compliance exercises, and payment related project.
- Responsible for account reconciliation, daily payment operation, month-end & year-end payable deliverables under payment function.
- Provide support on payment related project and system implementation.
- Assist to undertake audit and ad-hoc assignment as required.
- University Graduate in Accounting/ Finance or relating discipline
- 2 years relevant experience or above, preferable gained from financial industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of SUN, Oracle accounts and SAP Concur is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and analysis skills, fluent in English and Chinese.
- Attentive to details with good interpersonal skills.
- Immediate available preferable.