Our client is a bank background asset management firm focusing on international PE products with a reputation for making a mark in investment management.
- Responsible for the cash management and fund accounting, including review daily bookkeeping records, investor capital account management, NAV calculation etc.;
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the group, prepare quarterly and annually management reports for the fund;
- Cooperate with the external auditor and project team to complete the quarterly valuation of the invested company, and submit regulatory data to the SFC on regular basis;
- Responsible for coordinating external consultants to product valuation report, due diligence report and tax planning advice memo;
- Cooperate with fund managers in fund data analysis;
- Actively participate in the tax planning and arrangement of various projects during the investment period, and timely monitor and analyze the post-investment and exit data of each project;
- Actively engaged in establishing a company’s internal and external relationships and answer relevant enquiries raised by the fund’s LPs, company’s shareholders, related parties and authorities.
- Processing of payments, daily bank account management and maintenance, open or close bank account for the company if required.
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- The exceptional experience of at least 4 years in accounting, audit, finance or a similar field, Big 4 experience is a must!
- Brilliant knowledge of market participants including counterparties and data providers.
- Sound understanding of investment markets and the broader finance industry.
- Self-motivated with good communication and coordination skills
- Good command of both spoken end written English and Chinese
- International trip (Europe regions) might be needed