My client is US Hedge Fund with a large presence in the APAC region. They are currently looking to hire an APAC Finance Manager to be in charge of preparing effective and efficient financial reporting deliverables to drive and support the business in necessary decision making.
- Support the delivery of financial reporting, decision making and action planning.
- Analyze BU financial status
- Review monthly financial reports, monitor variances and identify trends.
- Prepare cashflow forecast, AP / AR analysis, budgeting & forecasting.
- Prepare financial analysis reports for quarterly board of meeting and half yearly management meeting
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accountancy
- Qualified CPA member
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in FRR reporting ideally from MNC environment