Finance Manager (Social Media start up)(Ref:FM/CMK050318)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
• Business Partnering • Online Social Media • Fast growing environment
Our client is a growing online platform and social media website founded in Hong Kong. They are looking for high-calibre individuals who are interested in joining a fast-growing start-up and support their growing business.
- Conduct monthly management accounts including budgeting, forecasting and 3-5 year planning
- Handle the accounts with commentary, analysis and presentation to the management team
- Assist the senior management for business modelling, fund raising plan and investor relations
- Perform internal processes improvement and control such as KPI setting
- Work closely with Heads of Sales, Social media & Product teams in terms of business partnering
- Closely monitor on transaction areas - AP/AR/Credit control.
- Statutory and tax reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications (CPA/ACCA), Big 4 trained candidate would be favourable
- At least 5-8 years of in-house accounting working experience, preferably with experience in start up environment or SME
- Background from social media, online publisher and relevant industry will be preferred
- Experience with Xero and Salesforce tools and excellence in excel would be highly beneficial
- Excited by high growth, fast-paced high-tech start-up companies, looking for an opportunity to add a lot of value on a day to day basis in a very fun environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, catrinam@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1324 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy