Our client is a leading Hong Kong based financial services group listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, serving the needs of customers throughout Greater China and beyond, with the operation one of the largest branch networks in Hong Kong. She is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world. She is looking for a Professional to join her Financial Control Department.
- To be responsible for the HKMA regulatory reporting process, and to ensure the compilation of banking returns and surveys are in compliance with the completion instructions and relevant guidelines as set out by the HKMA
- To ensure proper control checking and review procedures are in place so as to minimize errors in reporting
- To assist in the implementation of system enhancement projects relating to banking return reporting and other ad hoc tasks as required by the management from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with major in Accounting or Finance
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably over 4 years’ experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Minimum of 2 years in managerial role with solid experience in managing a team is an advantage
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling HKMA banking returns and surveys
- Project experience in system implementation is preferred
- Hands-on experience in liaising with the HKMA, and external and internal auditors
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Cherry at 6893 2290.