Our client is a growing private equity firm with strong investment track record in Healthcare, Education and Smart Manufacturing sectors in Greater China Market. They have a strong investors base from government-related institutions, endowments, foundations and pension funds. They are launching a new fund and hiring a Finance Manager for the Finance and Operation Function.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be managing daily operation of the firm including payment, cash management, filing of corporate documentations, annual audit, etc., you will be liaising with external fund administrators on accounting and finance matter on the entity and portfolios; you will be responsible for preparing financial, management and regulatory reports; you will be preparing reporting package to investors and addressing their enquiries thereafter.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines. Experienced CPA.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in finance / accounting / fund accounting experience in asset management / private equity firms.
- Big 4 experience is HIGHLY REGARDED, FRR experience is a PLUS.
- Strong sense of job ownership, flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a Plus.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at 3598 9070 or email@example.com