Finance Manager (Asset Management) 40K - 60K
- 40K - 60K
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Our client is a well-regarded US based Asset Management Company. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
- Report to CFO
- Responsible for financial control and regulatory reporting.
- Handle month end closing and consolidations for the group’s business
- Handle intercompany transactions and accounts reconciliation
- Prepare FRR return
- Conduct various ad-hoc reports
- Involve in internal control and process improvement projects
- Monitor accounting system, policies and procedures
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification is a must
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in asset management. Big 4 candidates will also be considered
- Knowledge of fund audit will be an advantage
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a MUST
Please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference J17756 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.