Our client is a top-tier hedge fund globally, looking to hire a finance professional to support the HK and Taiwan team for their business expansion in Asia.
- Oversee day to day and month end accounting process
- Manage annual financial statement audit process
- Work closely with tax team to assist with preparatin of tax filing
- Liaise with legal and compliance to ensure regulatory reports are complete and accurate
- Acting as a key contact person between the HK office and finance team in the US Headquarters
- Help the global finance team manage risk, enhance processes and slove problems
- Interacte with senior member and international management as well as regulators and local accounting and law firms
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or relevant.
- CPA holder
- At least 8 years of working experience in accounting in financial insitutions
- Experience with regulatory reporting for registered companies in Hong Kong/Taiwan
- Sound analytical and interpersonal skills, effective communication and presentations skills.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to Nicky (email@example.com). Thanks.