Financial Manger (Regulatory Reporting) is under our Financial Management Department. Job Duties: Prepare regular financial analysis reports; financial forecast and performance information; Prepare annual budget and regular management reports. Requirements: Minimum 5 years or above relevant working experience in banking industry. Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy with related professional qualifications.
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong for over 70 years, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
We believe that employees are valuable asset of the company. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth. Come join us for the following position.
- Prepare regular financial analysis reports to the Management and business units focusing on the bank’s and departmental performance
- Prepare financial forecast and performance information on a timely basis to facilitate the Management and business units in monitoring of their performance and sound business decisions making
- Prepare annual budget in accordance with the Management’s overall business strategy and conduct regular review procedures to keep track of the implementation of the budget and make recommendations on budgetary control
- Prepare regular management reports for senior management and the Board
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy with related professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant working experience in banking industry
- Practical knowledge in financial analysis and budgeting is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Attentive to details with high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and high degree of initiative with leadership capabilities
- Proficient in PC skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 1/F, 100 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.