Manager - Financial Services Recruitment
A top private equity is looking for a high calibre to join the Finance team to take on different financial, accounting and business development responsibilities and functions.
- Responsible for monthly payment and fund transfer processes
- Review bank reconciliation and accounting packages for Asia Pacific to ensure it complies with the financial reporting standards
- Work closely with service providers on corporate filings, e.g., annual return, change of directorship and etc.
- Assist in year-end audit and tax computation projects
- Participate in any ad-hoc project / analysis / presentation preparation as required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance preferred
- Big 4 trained with 3 – 6 years of commercial experience gained from MNC or finance industry (relevant experience gained from private equity funds is advantageous)
- Strong business acumen with solid experience in financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting and forecast, ad-hoc project management