10 years working experience in finance and operations in hedged fund B13
Our client is a medium size hedged fund and has operated for many years in Central. They are operating very well and works with the leading international prime brokers.
- Report to the CFO
- Prepare periodical financial statements, i.e., accounts closing with accurate management accounts and performing financial analysis. This includes, reviewing and approving all payment requisitions, including routine payments, capital expenditure etc; managing the balance sheet schedules and P&Ls; reviewing and preparing statutory audited accounts and tax computation for the company and reviewing annual budget, monthly forecast and actual results.
- Monitor cash flow and liquidity
- Work with prime brokers and fund settlement
- Perform NAV and reconcile it with the general ledger
- Execute accounting functions, including settlement
- Perform certain fund operation works
- Maintain liaison with tax advisors, lawyers, bankers, external auditors and government regulators
- 10 years working experience in finance and operations in hedged fund
- Holder of a good degree and preferably with a professional qualification in accountancy
- Excellent command of English and Putonghua
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com