CGL Investment Holdings Corporation Limited (“CGL”), headquartered in Hong Kong, is a sovereign capital backed private equity investment company with its five regional offices in China and Europe. The company currently owns and manages more than 20 private equity investments around the world, and expect to continue growing its business on a double digit pace over the next few years. With its fasting-growing business globally, CGL is seeking energetic, mature and well-rounded professionals to join his team who are looking for challenges and growth opportunity and enjoy working in a fast-paced, global driven and multi-culture collaborative environment.
- Perform operational transaction review, cash flow forecast of the company subsidiaries in Europe.
- Responsible for monthly subsidiaries financial reporting review and consolidation.
- Work with Fund Administrator and Auditor on the preparation of quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Facilitate Investment team on investment management, e.g.,investment financial review,valuation, tax.
- Minimum of 5 years Accounting or FP&A working experiences;
- CPA is highly preferred;
- Self-motivated, hands on and attentive to details;
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
- Enjoy working in a multi-culture global environment with strong team mindset;
- Business proficiency of written and spoken English and Mandarin.