1. International non-profit humanitarian organization 2. Functional head position 3. Stable work environment
Our client is an international non-profit humanitarian organization. They are looking for a qualified finance professional to take up the Finance Manager post.
- Oversee the finance and accounting function.
- Streamline financial workflows and procedures and provide recommendations for improvements in accounting areas.
- Responsible for overall preparation of month-end closing, posting of journal entries, approval of income statements, balance sheets, bank reconciliations, and accounting schedules for Hong Kong.
- Perform and highlight monthly revenue and expenditure variance and other financial analysis for Hong Kong.
- Monitor cash flow position and arrange monthly remittance to headquarters and payments to other offices.
- Work with internal and external auditors in completion of their reviews when required.
- Check and approve procurement/payment requests and ensure compliance with prevailing policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation of internal control policies and procedures.
- Handle ad-hoc and overseas accounting assignments/projects as required.
- Handle company secretarial work as required.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or other related disciplines with professional accounting qualification (HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications)
- Minimum 6 years related experiences from sizable international corporation finance / accounting field. Experience in NGO organization will be an advantage
- Strong control and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com