Our client is the world largest independent visual effects HK listed company. As they are rapidly extending their business in the region, they are now seeking a talented individual with PRINT MEDIA experience to join them as a Finance Manager.
- Oversee the finance department and perform routine accounting duties
- Review and prepare monthly management reports, financial analysis reports for management and annual budget and forecast
- In charge of the preparation of statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with corporate accounting policies.
- Supervise treasury services to manage daily cash flow & bank transactions, including payments.
- Review and preparation of corporate tax returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Provide finance support and to work with different stakeholders for various programs as initiated by the company
- Facilitate the integration of new acquisition
- Support management on ad-hoc projects
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
- HKFRS knowledge with a professional qualification (HKICPA, ACCA, etc.)
- Solid and relevant experiences in local or multinational print media business in Hong Kong and/or Asia is a must
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Finance and 2 years working experience in a management position
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Occasional business trips
Interested individuals should send their CV to Elim Liao, email@example.com. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
About Global Sage:
Global Sage is a leading executive search firm that specializes in financial services and commodities industries, with 21 years presence across the globe.