Attracting and retaining the best talent is essential for the success of our business. We welcome highly motivated applicants with proven experience.
Silk Road Finance Corporation (SRFC), a principal investment company headquartered in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-caliber Finance Manager.
- Conduct finance, accounting and Company Secretary tasks
- Coordinate audit, tax, and other relevant activities
- Manage company liquidity, bank accounts, and fund position
- Assist in drafting financial analysis reports
- Prepare and monitor annual plan and budgets, publish and update monthly performance and financial metrics
- Review payroll expense ledger and reports
- Assist and coordinate with the external compliance advisor team
- Support senior management on administrative management matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience with SFC Licensed Corporations or audit experience in accounting firms
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / HKICPA) is preferred
- Familiarity with accounting standards and tax-related rules and regulations
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
Silk Road Finance Corporation (SRFC) is a Hong Kong-headquartered Financial Holding Company focused on investing in, and facilitating funding for, promising projects along the Belt and Road. We have strong shareholders and strategic partners, extensive alliances with leading public and private institutions, and an experienced team of leading financial industry veterans and expert international advisors. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic and entrepreneurial team combined with competitive compensation and employee benefits.