- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Asset Management (Global)
- 25 Mar 19
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our Finance and Accounting team.
- Perform finance and accounting functions including but not limit to cash flow management, financial reporting and forecasting, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
- Provide leadership as well as the setting of appropriate objectives to ensure the entire team can operate as an effective unit, providing the highest level of financial support to company;
- Perform regular financial management reporting service with a focus on identifying trends, risks and opportunities, provide financial suggestion to the executive team for management decision making;
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes.
- Ensure sound controls are in place and processes are compatible with financial accounting requirements
- Prepare ad-hoc assignment as requested.
- University graduate with degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline,
- Minimum 5 years of extensive financial experience with solid skills in financial reporting, forecasting and costing controlling in Financial Service or Asset Management Industry
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a must.
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.