Finance Division, Asia Pacific Regional Management, Finance, Associate/VP, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Role Overview
Asia Pacific FP&A partners with the firm and divisional leadership in driving key regional initiatives contributing to the firm's strategy and core objectives. We work with divisional COO/CFOs, project management, finance functions and across regions to manage budget and provide forward-looking analysis to facilitate business decisions, in addition to ensuring proper governance and control on spend.
We are seeking an Associate/Vice President in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have a background in finance/accounting, excellent communication skills and demonstrates comfort working across divisions, regions and levels of seniority. The role requires the use of finance data to produce analysis, therefore experience in business intelligence tools is an advantage (eg. Alteryx, SQL, Tableau). RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS A successful candidate will:
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Partner closely with regional leadership to drive the execution of key regional initiatives including the firm's expansion and growth in China
- Support Asia Pacific CAO on regional requests that may include presentations, townhalls and regional communication
- Liaise with global divisional CFO's on budget and quarterly reforecasts
- Assess and identify areas of operating expense efficiency to improve ROI in initiatives
- Participate in global FP&A transformation initiatives
- Serve as regional contact point on a broad range of finance planning issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders and time-sensitive projects
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic organization with a forward-looking mindset
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commercial focus, team player, and highly self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Essbase is a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.