My client is a British multinational company with its headquartered in London is looking for a high caliber to be their Finance Director in Hong Kong.
- Act as an independent strategic business partner to the business line leaders for all-year rounded performance management.
- Work closely with business line leaders to set targets, develop plans, make thorough analyses, measure solutions and identify opportunities for business growth by daily review.
- Work with the business line leaders to monitor the progress and ensure forecast accuracy and achievement.
- Update monthly results for performance review, do ad-hoc financial reporting and analyses, prepare for analyses and presentations.
- Develop annual operation plan and 5-year strategic plan with period review.
- Provide investment assessment and support decision by solid financial analysis, including evaluation and recommendations on investment or solutions through a rigorous ROI analysis.
- Support Greater China Finance strategy for Greater China Finance SSC, implement the plan of Hong Kong Finance integration to Guangzhou:
- Ensure monthly closing completed timely and accurately.
- Handle local statutory report, tax and treasury related matters, i.e. tax filing, dividend payment and etc.; provide local finance supports and carry out finance review.
- Assist to implement the control activities for all processes in Hong Kong operations to ensure compliance with the company standards and statutory requirements.
- Streamline and update policies & procedures with key controls embedded in the operations.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for finance operation during daily work.
- Cooperate with internal auditors and external auditors to ensure compliance and deal with all internal and external audit report issues.
- Assist share service centre creation in China.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related areas is required.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in project management experience of delivering a Finance Transformation program
- Experience of working in a shared service environment
- Demonstrate strong driving force, and possess strong communication and persuasion skills as a team player with influencing skills, having excellent command of both Chinese and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global, across culture and environment, business acumen with sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong control mindset with high level of integrity and compliance
- Problem solver who can summarize and articulate the results to upper management.
- Mature, committed, proactive and independent; dedicated, enthusiastic, and results-driven professional