Finance Director (EQD, FICC) | Investment Bank ($1-1.2m)
about the company.
Our client is a highly respected securities brokerage and investment bank with substantial growth in Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.S. Currently, they are hiring a Finance Director to manage the financial accounting and control function for EQD and FICC. about the team.
The Bank offers a friendly and collaborative work culture. You will work with a strong leadership team with a forward looking vision. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will manage a team of 6-7 in Hong Kong. about the job.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will:
skills & experiences required.
- Lead and manage financial reporting, performance analysis and regulatory reporting for FICC and EQD business units
- Perform in-depth financial analysis, provide commentaries on the performance of sales trading of FICC and EQD
- Review regulatory and monthly reporting prepared by the team members
- Provide directions to the team ensuring all accounting procedures comply with SFC regulations
- Work closely with the Product Control department in relation to new product development and expansion strategies
- Enhance operational efficiency through system enhancement, implementation of new accounting policies
- Support the tax and annual audit matters
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA, ACCA or CPA Aus
- Minimum 13-15 years experience in financial control/ financial reporting/ product control gained from investment banks
- Strong product knowledge in Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities, Equity Derivatives
- Knowledgeable in SFC regulatory requirements including FRR, Client Money Rules
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, able to effectively lead a medium sized team
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com