- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
* Bank & FI relations * IR & Treasury Experience is a plus * Good command of both Chinese (including Putonghua and English) Competitive package/ 5-day work/ medical and dental
- Work closely with business leaders, drive the process improvement initiatives and business analytics for decision makings;
- Overall responsibility for accounting and financial management duties including but not limited to budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, investment evaluation, cost control and risk management;
- Initiate and optimize company's financing structure in order to reduce company's financing costs and control the company's financing risks.
- Closely communicate with and maintain relationships with banks, financial institutions etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc project as required
Experience and characteristics
- Degree holder or above, preferably in finance, accounting or related disciplines ;
- CPA Qualified with minimum 8 years' relevant working experience;
- Experience gained in sizable companies of corporate financing, investment and Investor Relations (IR) is desirable;
- A strong leader with demonstrated interpersonal and multi-tasking skills engaging with business partners at Executive levels;
- Good command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English