- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CNB Express Talent-Spot Asia Co., Ltd
- 16 Feb 19
Our client is a property developer in Hong Kong and Mainland China. They focus on quality residential and infrastructure projects. Now seeking for a CFO to focus on M&A, financing & treasury.
Responsibilities of the Finance Controller:
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the Group’s risk profile;
• Lead an accounting and treasury team to provide monthly financial and management reports;
• Handle the financial accounts of all investments in Hong Kong and overseas to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards, local regulatory requirements as well as adherence to the Group policies and procedures;
• Arrange for debt and equity financing and maintain good banking relationships and investors’ relationships;
• Initiate and monitor the implementation of internal control and business process improvements, maintain relationships with external auditors and investigate their findings and investigations;
• Provide support to top management and the investment committee on the financial implications of key decisions; and
• Participate in ad hoc projects including merger and acquisition (M&A), fund raising exercises, corporate finance transactions, etc.
Requirements of the Finance Controller:
• A degree holder in a recognized University;
• A member of ACCA/HKICPA or accounting body recognized by HKICPA;
• At least 12 years relevant experience;
• Preferably with M&A execution experience with at least 8 years in managerial level;
• Preferably with audit training under Big Four;
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin is essential;
• Able to work under pressure and fast-paced working environment;
• Travel to China and other overseas countries are required.
Interested party please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking the below APPLY button.